Wednesday 10 December 2014

Beautifully Flawed Angels

                                                                          Art by Waseka Nahar




                         Beautifully Flawed Angels
                               By Howard M-B Maximus

A flock of beautifully flawed angels flew into my hollow existence;
They were of all shapes and sizes; sex, race and ages.
Their eyes littered my life in caring persistence;
They were my guardian angels, in all my life’s stages.

They made me laugh, they made me mad, and they made me cry;
They held me back sometimes; sometimes they let me dive;
They kicked me low; and they raised me high;
Unending strives to make me feel alive.

They broke my heart; they stayed up all night mending it;
I hate them sometimes; and yet I love them endlessly.
They make my life worth living; every tiny bit.
My God-sent beautifully flawed angels- My friends; my family!








2 comments: